4 to 6 servings
- 3 large carrots
- 1 bundle of asparagus
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 head of cauliflower
- ½ white onion
- Olive oil
- 4+ TBS of White Label Musket Powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Wash and chop the vegetables..
- Add all vegetables to a 9x13 baking dish.
- Drizzle a generous amount of olive oil on veggies. Toss to coat all the vegetables in oil.
- Sprinkle white label musket powder on veggies. Toss again to coat then add a little more Musket Powder.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes until the tops are crispy.