- 1 loaf of french bread
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter
- 1 onion
- 5 stocks of celery (about a cup)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 TBS White Musket Powder
- 2 TBS chopped fresh sage
- 2 TBS chopped fresh parsley
- 2 TBS chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 TBS chopped fresh thyme
- ¾ Cup vegetable stock
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees (you will use this temperature for bread toasting and stuffing)
- Cube the bread. Toast the breadcrumbs on a baking sheet for 15 min in the oven. They should be crunchy like croutons.
- Dice and chop up onion, celery, garlic, sage, parsley, rosemary, and thyme.
- Heat butter in a skillet on medium heat. Add in celery, onion, garlic. Add White Musket Powder and the rest of the herbs. Cook down for 10 minutes.
- Coat bottom and sides of an 8x8 baking dish with melted butter.
- Whisk together egg and vegetable stock.
- In a medium bowl coat breadcrumbs with onion herb mixture. Slowly pour egg and stock mixture over bread crumbs. Gently stir and fold until breadcrumbs are the consistency of a sponge.
- Pour mixture into baking dish
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes.