Musket Powder Brown Label, to taste
1lb Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Preheat the fryer to 350°.
- Mandolin potatoes and add them to a bowl of cold water.
- Soak potatoes in the water and agitate with your hands to release some of the starch.
- Remove potatoes from water and rinse with cold water.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and par-cook the potatoes for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pat potatoes dry and add to the fryer.
- Once potatoes are golden brown and the oil stops bubbling, transfer to a heat safe bowl.
- Toss hot chips with Musket Powder Brown Label to taste. Serve.