Prep Time:15 Minutes
Cook Time: Approx. 20 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- Rack of Lamb
- Musket Powder Brown Label Seasoning
- Butcher and tie your rack of lamb as needed
- Rub all over with horseradish and cover completely with Musket Powder Brown Label.
- Place the rack of lamb on a roasting rack and sheet pan, and place in the fridge to air dry overnight.
- The following day, heat the oven to 450°F.
- Remove the lamb from the fridge and set up a sauté pan on medium high heat.
- Add oil to the pan and sear each side of the lamb until golden brown, baste with butter until an even crust has formed, finally put the lamb into the oven until the internal temperature hits 125°F.
- Remove lamb from the oven, and rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice & Serve