Musket Powder Brown Label
½ chicken (or spatchcocked)
- Set up your grill and burn charcoal, wood, or both until you have a nice bed of embers.
- Lightly oil your chicken and cover completely in MP Brown label seasoning.
- Bring your chicken to the grill and begin to cook. Find a Medium high heat spot over your grill and sear both sides of your chicken until a nice crust has formed.
- Manage your fire and create a section that has nearly no embers. Place your chicken on this section of the grill grate, and cover with the grill cover making sure to leave vents open for airflow
- Cook covered like this until your chicken thigh reads 165ºF
- Plate, Serve
- We recommend recipes like our Musket Powder White Sauce to go along with this recipe